Selling is Easy with SPS Homes
We work differently at SPS Homes. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your house… and the best part is: We can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in the property that you can’t get rid of… don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing.
If you have any questions about how we work, what the process of selling a house or having us help you avoid property tax sale or foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
Sell your house without a realtor!
Listen to what Thomas has to say about SPS Homes
“All the responsibility is on them (SPS Homes)… I just sit back and wait for things to happen”
-Thomas R. | Union City CA.
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property.
- Do You Have Defaulted Property Tax Liens, Code Violations or Other Agencies Hassling For Money?
- Did you Inherit an Unwanted Property?
- Are You Behind On Mortgage or Property Tax Payments?
- Do You Have Frustrating Tenants (Or Family Members) That You Can’t Get Rid Of?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Are you in Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your Current House Fast?
- Need a Guaranteed Buyer For the House?
- Facing Divorce?
- Do you have Liens?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
If you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
We buy houses in California. If you need to sell your house fast in California, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂